Please complete this 1-page pre-application and press the submit button. An Admissions Counselor will contact you to answer questions and schedule an appointment. You will be given the option of downloading the full length application after you have submitted the 1-page Pre-Application.
Eligible students must:
- Be withdrawn or transfer from high school.
- Be 16 to 18 years old when the program begins.
- Be a United States citizen and Montana resident.
- Pass our physical exam and be drug free during the Academy.
- Not be on probation at the time of enrollment (Start Day).
- Be free of felony convictions.
Please call us as soon as possible at 1-406-683-7533 or 1-877-367-6927 to ensure we have received your application. We have Admission Counselors on the road and one may be in your area at this time to assist you with the application process. We want to ensure everyone's application has the opportunity to be screened for the select seats we still have available for Class 36. If you do not hear back from an Admission Counselor within the next 24 hours, Please follow up with us at that time as well. Thank you.